The crystalline lens of the eye is clear and transparent and allows light to pass through it. With age or other factors, the lens becomes opaque and obstructs the passage of light. This leads to diminishing vision and glare. This disorder is called Cataract and is the most common cause of blindness. Our results are comparable to the UK standards. Since there are no hassles of waiting in hospitals, you can go home within a few hours! Operation is done with one of the best machines, AMO Sovereign Compact. We offer different ways of cataract surgery.
- The latest MICS phaco surgery : Through a minute opening.
- Phaco emulsification (commonly called laser) : No stitch no pad no injection technique.
- SICS : Manual stitch less surgery.
- ECCE : Manual conventional surgery.
- Secondary intraocular lens implantation :Even though it was not implanted in the past.
- Paediatric cataract services : This needs a high degree of care and skill.
- YAG capsulotomy : To clear the dust deposited on the intraocular lens.
- Implantation of foldable IOL : A wide choice of hydrophilic, hydrophobic, spherical, aspheric, accommodative, multifocal IOLs to suit your requirement.