- Care for the vulnerable: The facility is completely disable, elderly and child friendly. We have a lift facility. Those with mobility issues can easily manoevre.
- Ultra modern CSSD: A dedicated department built on international standards, makes sure that the instruments are cleaned and sterilised well to prevent infection.
- Sophisticated Operating Theatre: World class standards are maintained using special equipment.
- Total computerization: To store and retrieve data. Minimises errors.
AMO Sovereign Compact Phacoemulsifier :
- Topcon fundus camera with digital photography : To take pictures of inside of the eye in diabetes and age related macular degeneration to decide about laser treatment.
- Humphrey Visual Field Analyser with tracking : Measures the extent of vision. A gold standard in detecting and following glaucoma. Tracking improves accuracy.
- Kowa Portable Slit Lamp : To examine the wheel chair and bed bound patients.
- Applanation tonometer : To check the eye pressure accurately.
- Topcon slit lamp with CCTV camera : To see for yourself the condition of the eye
- Zeiss Slit Lamp : To deliver laser
- Autorefractokeratometer : For computerised eye test to measure the sight defects.
- A scan biometer : To decide the power of the lens after cataract surgery.
- Topcon lensometer : To check the power of lenses accurately.
- Phoropter : To decide the power of glasses accurately.
- Indirect ophthalmoscope : To check the periphery of inner eye.
- Volk diagnostic lenses : To check the retina. Some special lenses do not require dilatation.
- Visual charts specially for children even up to 1 year of age
- Prism bars : To measure the squint and strength of muscles.
- Tests for depth perception
- Computerised vision chart : High tech charts with different language and even for illiterates.
- Little Sister Autoclave with Vacuum : One of the most trusted sterilizers in the UK; abolishes the risk of infection including HIV, hepatitis B and C by suction.
- Zeiss operating microscope : For clarity and magnification of vision during the surgery.
- CCTV :Your near and dear ones can watch your surgery.
- Defibrillator : We care for your heart also! This heart start machine can revive a stopped heart
- Crash carts : To attend to any emergency at the earliest.
- Anaesthesia trolley : Equipped with vaporizers for precise delivery of gases.
- YAG laser : Available on a prior appointment for clearing the dust accumulated on an intraocular lens and to prevent glaucoma.
- Diode laser : Available on a prior appointment for diabetic retinopathy, retinal breaks and age related macular degeneration.